Sponsors of Bellingham SeaFeast 2017
As a Sponsor at the Bronze level ($1,000) and up, you are entitled to a Booth at the festival grounds on Saturday, Sept. 23.
- Access to up to 10,000 people.
- Very limited access to power.
- Location – along SeaFeast Wharf is preferred.
- Sponsor Host – we will have a SeaFeast Staff/Volunteer assigned to each Sponsor Booth
- Booth physical set-up: canopy (weights are required – wind can be a big problem at Squalicum Harbor), tables, chairs, signage, supplies.
- Activity (hand-outs, give-aways, etc.)
- Booth clean-up/take-down
As with all festivals/trade shows, it’s helpful if the activities in your booth are engaging and as interactive as possible.
NOTE: If you’re distributing food as samples, you will need Health Dept Permits. Please check with Whatcom County Health Dept.
To help us all coordinate the logistics (set-up, location, parking, etc.), please complete the simple form below. We look forward to your participation and a successful Bellingham SeaFeast for all!
Aug. 30: Sponsor Completes this Form
Sept. 1: SeaFeast staff deadline to confirm with Sponsor
Sept. 8: Confirmation Packet sent to Sponsor (load-in/load-out, parking, location, details)
Question? Contact email@example.com.